Whootie Owl's Fairytales are Illustrated ONLY by Kids' Art
Kids from all over the world send artwork to illustrate Whootie Owl's fairytales and folk tales!
KIDS RULE! -- Whootie Owl is grateful to the hundreds and hundreds of young artists who submit artwork to illustrate the fairytales and folk tales on this web site.
Want to send in your illustration?
* Send a JPG, GIF or TIFF as an attachment to an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. When you scan your picture, please be sure you reduce its size so that it is no more than 4 inches high and no more than 4 inches wide.
Thank you for sending your artwork to Whootie Owl!
- Use contrast in your pictures! Dark outlines and solid edges show up better on the computer than pencil or light drawings.
- Remember to tell us in your e-mail:
- title of the story
- your name (your first name only - please no last names!)
- your age
- your home city
- Bear in mind that we cannot post all drawings! Once a story has enough illustrations, we cannot add any more. If you submitted a drawing that wasn't posted, you might want to find a story that has NO artwork and send in an illustration of that one. Chances are, it'll get posted!